Posted on September 19, 2018 - 12:30 PM
by Bruce Andrews
When reading an offer, keep in mind that you are out to get the best price AND the best terms for you. If you focus solely on the price, you may overlook terms that could be favorable to you as a buyer.
Some terms that may work in your favor:
higher-than-market-interest in a second mortgage for your home
the buyer will pay for most or all of the closing costs
the buyer will take care of any repairs
quick close - the buyer is pre-approved and ready to close in a timeframe that best suits you
When reading through offers, remember to look at the whole package. Take the time that you need to assess what is being offered and if it meets your needs.
1. We wanted to list two homes
2. We called Bruce and he returned the call immediately
3. Very Kind & Friendly and a Proper Businessman
4. He evaluated the property and gave suggestion
5. We FOLLOWED HIS SUGGESTIONS!
6. Both homes Sold! One of the homes sold the first day with the second couple that walked through!!!!!!!
7. My neighbor became concerned since her home went up for sale by someone else. Her home sat for many months, both of mine sold!!!! She called me I let her know how Happy I was with Bruce. She consulted with Bruce he gave her a Suggestion she followed up and her house sold immediately!!!
8. We are so Happy with Bruce Andrews! We would recommend him to Everyone!!!
THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!Bzznessminded