Posted on September 19, 2018 - 12:30 PM
by Bruce Andrews
Not all agents work the same way. The most important attribute of an agent is that he/she is well connected to the real estate industry. He/she should know the market and provide information on past sales, current listings, his or her marketing plan, and at least 4 solid references. In addition, you also want to look for an agent that is honest, assertive, and one that best understands your needs.
Try to go with a local agent. They can better serve your needs because they should be more familiar with the local market conditions, local prices, and what’s hot or not in your community.
1. We wanted to list two homes
2. We called Bruce and he returned the call immediately
3. Very Kind & Friendly and a Proper Businessman
4. He evaluated the property and gave suggestion
5. We FOLLOWED HIS SUGGESTIONS!
6. Both homes Sold! One of the homes sold the first day with the second couple that walked through!!!!!!!
7. My neighbor became concerned since her home went up for sale by someone else. Her home sat for many months, both of mine sold!!!! She called me I let her know how Happy I was with Bruce. She consulted with Bruce he gave her a Suggestion she followed up and her house sold immediately!!!
8. We are so Happy with Bruce Andrews! We would recommend him to Everyone!!!
THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!Bzznessminded