Posted on September 19, 2018 - 12:30 PM
by Bruce Andrews
Analyze why you are selling - If you understand your motives, you will be able to better negotiate and to get what it is that you want, whether it be a quick sale, high price, or somewhere in the middle.
Prepare your home for the buyer - Maximize the strengths of your property and fix up its weaknesses. You want the buyer to walk away from your home with a lasting good impression.
Find a good real estate agent that understands your needs - Make sure that your agent is loyal to you, and can negotiate to help you achieve your goals. In addition, they should be assertive and honest with both you and the buyer.
Be prepared for negotiation - Learn and understand your buyer’s situation; what are their motives? Can you demand a big deposit from them? Try to lock in the buyer so that the deal goes through.
Negotiate for the best price and the best terms - Learn how to counter offer to get maximum value from every offer.
Make sure the contract is accurate and complete - Be honest with your disclosures; you do not want to lose the deal because you were lying or diminishing your home’s defects. Insist the buyers get a professional inspection. This will protect both you and the buyer.
1. We wanted to list two homes
2. We called Bruce and he returned the call immediately
3. Very Kind & Friendly and a Proper Businessman
4. He evaluated the property and gave suggestion
5. We FOLLOWED HIS SUGGESTIONS!
6. Both homes Sold! One of the homes sold the first day with the second couple that walked through!!!!!!!
7. My neighbor became concerned since her home went up for sale by someone else. Her home sat for many months, both of mine sold!!!! She called me I let her know how Happy I was with Bruce. She consulted with Bruce he gave her a Suggestion she followed up and her house sold immediately!!!
8. We are so Happy with Bruce Andrews! We would recommend him to Everyone!!!
THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!Bzznessminded