Posted on September 19, 2018 - 12:30 PM
by Bruce Andrews
Don’t go on a spending spree using credit if you are thinking about buying a home, or in the process of buying a new home. Your mortgage pre-approval is subject to a final evaluation of your financial situation.
Every $100 you pay per month on a credit payment could cost you about $10,000 in home eligibility. For example, a car payment of $300/month could mean that you qualify for $30,000 less in a mortgage.
Even if you have accumulated enough savings, you should consider not making any large purchases until after closing. The last thing you want is to know that you could have purchased a new home had you curbed the urge to spend.
1. We wanted to list two homes
2. We called Bruce and he returned the call immediately
3. Very Kind & Friendly and a Proper Businessman
4. He evaluated the property and gave suggestion
5. We FOLLOWED HIS SUGGESTIONS!
6. Both homes Sold! One of the homes sold the first day with the second couple that walked through!!!!!!!
7. My neighbor became concerned since her home went up for sale by someone else. Her home sat for many months, both of mine sold!!!! She called me I let her know how Happy I was with Bruce. She consulted with Bruce he gave her a Suggestion she followed up and her house sold immediately!!!
8. We are so Happy with Bruce Andrews! We would recommend him to Everyone!!!
THANK YOU BRUCE!!!!!Bzznessminded